Monday, October 6, 2008

My Sox

Alright everyone you know its October and what happens in October...not Halloween but MLB playoffs. That means my life is consumed by the Boston Red Sox. Now i know most of you might read that last statement and think he is on the bandwagon. All I will say is I have been part of Red Sox Nation for years. Longer than most of the people that now where the colors.
Tonight we beat the best team in the majors according to their record that is and sent the butts packing back to the city of Angels. May they rest in pieces. I am over joyed because I had friends at work one from the "evil empire" say we were finished. I said we knocked the Angels out the past three season what makes you think different. Besides the "evil empire" didn't even get to the playoffs. So I kept the faith which is one thing we Red Sox fans do quite well and look what happened. We now move on to the upstart Tampa Bay Rays, well I am keeping the faith and will tell you now we will WIN!!!! Wouldn't it be a trip if Manny who now plays for the Dodgers met up with his old team in the Series. I can see it now another ring and Manny wishing he never left.
Tomorrow my PumpkinHead will be wearing her Red Sox gear. She is my good luck charm,
the weekend we found out she was coming was the same weekend the Sox won the series on my Birthday!!!! Me and her will sit and watch our boys win another one!!!! See ya!!!

1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

Guess I know what she's wearing tomorrow! :)