Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Fallen RC

A few posts ago I mentioned that I was starting a MC well that is know a reality. I introduce to you "The Fallen RC." Its official and I felt like letting you know. We wanted to be different so we changed the name to RC(Riding Club) from the typical MC. We just approved our patch and most of us have our cuts as well. I am truly excited about this, belonging to something again. The whole purpose is to get people together who enjoy riding their HOGS as much as I and the other members do.
Now I know some of you might see this and think that we are going to become the stereotype. That will not happen we are NOT even gonna come close to that line. We have rules and those that don't follow those are gone. Plus me and the other founder are the final say on who gets in. Yes, we have rules for becoming a prospect, for example, you must be sponsored by a Full member of the club. We also have a pledge that states what we stand for and why we ride. We will do rides on the weekends, charity rides, cross country rides and the occasional rally. It all boils down to loving to ride and enjoying the freedom that it brings.
There are seven full patch wearers right now. But we are hoping to grow. I hope you who read will share in my excitement over this new venture. But if you don't that's because you don't understand why we get on two wheels and ride. Hope to hear what you think. Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Katrina Jackson said...

And you people should see the patch! It's awesome!